Individual event design
The right concept for your event
Whether you are planning a specialist convention, interdisciplinary meeting, employee training, industry or sales meeting, the content of specialist events is often as varied as the goals and interests of the participants.
pcma uses and develops new event formats and techniques. In connection with the conventional building blocks for congresses and trade fairs, we create the ideal framework for your participants, allowing you to deliver on your event goals and interests.
Surprise your participants with the outstanding quality of your event.
Meeting architecture – The tools
- Event layout (e.g. Meeting Place Berlin)
- Presentation formats (e.g. pair and share, knowledge café, open space)
- Programme schedule (e.g. meet people, split a lecture in two)
- Technology (e.g. Spotme, Poken)
- Set-up (e.g. lunch with duct tape)
- Catering (e.g. starting after lunch)
Meeting architecture – Your advantages
- Effective communication and implementation of the topics
- Impressing and improving the motivation of participants
- Optimising networking
- Memory effect – Event remains longer in the memory of participants
- Positive impact on the image of the event and event organiser
- Positive effect on return on investment